Recent Blogs Posts

1. Getting ready to hit the road for Vacation 2012!

The Bikes are washed, the clothes are in the laundry, and the trailer is getting packed up. Can't wait to hit the road!

The plan is to leave on June 12 and return by July 8. First stop is about 500 miles, from home to Flagstaff, AZ

Right now we have the plan for getting to the base of Mount Evans in CO by Saturday to meet up with some folks from "The Rider's Read" . After that I think its Rocky mountian National park then ...ummmm we are going <-- -->. ...

Updated 06-10-2012 at 02:20 PM by bluerose

Categories
    Member Rides , Ride Blogs
  2. Bev's Nov 2010 Adventure - Day 2

My ride through Sequoia National park...

Updated 11-18-2013 at 10:13 PM by bluerose

Categories
  3. Bev's Nov 2010 Adventure - Day 1

Couple of pics from Wed. Nov 3 ride into Sequoia...

Took side roads up to the top of the park going in...

Updated 11-18-2013 at 09:53 PM by bluerose

Categories
  4. Sturgis Photos - high bandwidth

Let me start by saying, the camera wasn't out anywhere that the pics some of you are looking for would have been taken. Think the Vegas motto.

The trailer zone - parking in the shade,what a novel idea

The motorhome that Partyball and Ben brought. I was against it at first, but having a nice place to sit after a long day of drinking was nice. Hot coffee was nice as well. I camped ...
  5. Columbus, OH to Lafayette, IN

06 -03-10

After a great night of doing laundry and hanging out with friends in Columbus, Ohio it was time to head west towards Hubby's Aunt's in Lafayette, Indiana.

Before leaving Columbus we heard of some severe weather heading for Indianapolis so figured we should kick it up and the fastest route was to take Interstate 70 across. The call for rain even made us go ahead and head out in our rain gear.

Updated 10-14-2010 at 05:32 PM by bluerose

Categories
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast